Based on Google Health:'ADHD is just a problem with inattentiveness, over-activity, impulsivity, or perhaps a combination. For these issues to be diagnosed as ADHD, they need to be out of the normal range for the child's age and development.'I sometimes have this problem (not nearly as bad as the others) and you are soon to find out so just how bad my ADHD was with my little theme adventure. Ugh, writing this brings right back some nightmares.So, I started only a little to this blog over three weeks-hard to believe it's recently been that long; time really flies if you are having fun huh? huh? Nevermind-just for your game of it. When you set up a brand new weblog you've to find a design that suits your tastes, and type of resembles what your site represents. My blog (sorry for the repetition of the word) isn't concerned with a certain niche so a theme that resembles my site is not easy-to come by.I started with the Motion theme for about two weeks or so, and every thing was all fine and dandy. The more I examined the design and color scheme, it became obvious in my experience how monotonous and bland anything seemed-no offense to individuals who utilize this theme; it looks great with your content:). There was just too much green, and every thing (links, photographs, etc.) appeared to merge with the background, which would begin to put some strain on my eyes. See Motion consumers, it's merely a individual issue that makes me insane in the membrane-oh yes, I broke that doozy of a line out.Next, I came across the Garland theme. I truly preferred the customization of the color scheme and the three-column design. I'd numerous widgets within the left and right sidebar, and I thought I was rather great for the accomplishment. Here's where in actuality the problems began to arise. I'll offer you a numbered list of the measures I took to find the final layout.I:1. Began using the header being red diminishing into black.
2. Then changed the black and red around.
3. Did not like the black on the red, so I switched them back.
4. Then turned all the links to #b72a31 (darker red ).
5. Previewed post.
6. Didn't like the red, so I returned to theme options.
7. Moved the red to #2a3cb7 (darker orange )
8. Then did the same with all the links.
9. Previewed post and enjoyed what I saw.
10. Then messed around using the widgets.
11. Added Feeds, recent remarks, recent posts, beloved posts, racks, arbitrary web sites, e-mail registration, recent viewers (MyBlogLog), and meta.
12. Previewed post and like what I saw.I might have put more hours into modifying my theme's alternatives, as opposed to posting any new articles. I'd Garland for why not a week and realized I had a significant amount of shit happening. Yet another change must be made, so I did just that.I am now working together with the INove design to-day and everything is amazing. Every thing is easy, yet sleek, having a few good functions (i.e. the feed audience drop-down list together with the RSS button). The sidebar is less cluttered, and I do not have to remain here and be worried about editing the colour scheme becausewellyou can't revise itzingggg!!